Become a SPECTRUM Member
Be a part of a volunteer-based community organization that is:
- Community to building a unified voice for gender and sexual diversity for people of all ages
- Dedicated to the promotion of understanding, support and equitable treatment for the rainbow community
- Be notified of and receive invitations to LGBTQ events
- Explore networking opportunities
- Access to personal development opportunities for people of all ages
- Belong to the first of it’s kind
- Energize yourself and have fun!
Three Kinds of Membership
- $10.00 annual fee OR documented 30 hours of annual service to SPECTRUM
- Full Members support and carry out SPECTRUM’s programs and/or events. and day-to-day activities with documented volunteer service or through the financing of an annual Membership fee.
- Full Members are individuals who have a right to vote within SPECTRUM at their Annual General Meeting.
- Full Members are eligible to serve Terms of Office on the Board of Directors and represent the general Membership of SPECTRUM.
- $100 annual fee
- Patron Members are benefactors, sponsors, owners or managers of business establishments entitled to all of the benefits of Full Members except serving as a Director on SPECTRUM’s Board of Directors.
- No fee
- Honorary Members are individuals who have a right to vote within SPECTRUM at their Annual General Meeting.
- Honorary Members are entitled to all of the benefits of Full Members with the exception of serving on SPECTRUM’s Board of Directors.